Yes, we are Open!
with some restrictions
With over 30 acres of Outdoor Exhibit Space,
March Field Air Museum has the largest display
of military aircraft in Southern California.
Come on out and check for yourself, there is plenty of room to appropriately maintain Physical Distancing requirements.
Day Light Saving Time Ends
Sunday, November 1, 2020 2:00 AM
County of Riverside Re-opening Guidelines,March Field Air Museum has established
- All Staff and Volunteers conduct Self-Screening, including temperature checks, before coming to work
- All guests should conduct Self-Screening before coming to the museum. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home, and follow CDC, State and County Health Department guidelines.
- Face Coverings are required to be worn inside the museum by all Visitors (ages 2 years and up), Volunteers and Staff.
- Physical Distancing (6 feet please)
- Wash hands often (20 to 30 seconds)
- Hand sanitizer is available
- Frequent sanitation of High Touch areas are conducted throughout the day.
March Field Air Museum:
Where stories of military and civil aviation
March Field Air Museum
An AAM Accredited Museum
EXPLORE humanity's reach for the skies, and the pivotal role of Riverside's historic March Field in the development of flight. SEE early aircraft including the 1903 pioneer which launched the era of powered flight, World War II bombing icons and Cold War fighters, an MQ-1 Predator. and more. FIND something for everyone in your family at the March Field Air Museum. Open Tuesday through Sunday year-round!
REGULAR MUSEUM ADMISSION
Adults $12.00 (12 years and older)
Veterans $10.00 (Thank you for your Service)
Children $6.00 (5-11 years old)
Children 4 years old and under FREE
Museum Members FREE
Active Duty, Active Guard and Active Reserves with DOD ID card FREE
(Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend: We are a Blue Star Museum! Active Duty, Guard and Reserves spouse/partner and immediate family admitted FREE with ID)
Military Veterans - free admission offered on selected dates (please see below)
We are Open Year-Round:
Tuesday-Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are Closed Mondays as well as Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas
& New Year's Day.
We will be OPEN the following Monday holidays:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 20, 2020)
- Presidents Day (February 17, 2020)
- Memorial Day (May 25, 2020)
- Labor Day (September 7, 2020)
We will offer free admission to Military Veterans the following days in 2020:
- Sunday, February 16 (War Dog Remembrance Day)
- Saturday, March 21 (Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day)
- Wednesday, November 11 (Veterans Day)
Special Museum Closure Date
The Museum will be closed to the public on the following days:
- Saturday and Sunday, March 7 & 8, 2020
22550 Van Buren Blvd. (at I-215)
Riverside, CA 92518
We currently are not able to accept payment methods such as Apple Pay or Google Pay
millions of Tripadvisor
travelers place this
Attraction in the top