Yes, we are Open!
With over 30 acres of Outdoor Exhibit Space,
and two large Indoor Exhibit Hangars, March Field Air Museum has the one of the largest display of military aircraft
and artifacts in Southern California.
Come on out and check for yourself, there is plenty of room to appropriately maintain Physical Distancing requirements.
Following the State of California and
County of Riverside Re-opening Guidelines,March Field Air Museum has established
- Face Coverings are required to be worn inside the museum by all Visitors (ages 2 years and up), Volunteers and Staff.
- Physical Distancing (6 feet please)
- All Staff and Volunteers conduct Self-Screening, including temperature checks, before coming to work
- All guests should conduct Self-Screening before coming to the museum. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home, and follow CDC, State and County Health Department guidelines.
- Wash hands often (20 to 30 seconds)
- Hand sanitizer is available
- Frequent sanitation of High Touch areas are conducted throughout the day.
March Field Air Museum:
Where stories of military and civil aviation
March Field Air Museum
An AAM Accredited Museum
EXPLORE humanity's reach for the skies, and the pivotal role of Riverside's historic March Field in the development of flight. SEE early aircraft including the 1903 pioneer which launched the era of powered flight, World War II bombing icons and Cold War fighters, an MQ-1 Predator. and more. FIND something for everyone in your family at the March Field Air Museum. Open Tuesday through Sunday year-round!
REGULAR MUSEUM ADMISSION
Adults $12.00 (12 years and older)
Veterans $10.00 (Thank you for your Service)
Children $6.00 (5-11 years old)
Children 4 years old and under FREE
Museum Members FREE
Active Duty, Active Guard and Active Reserves with DOD ID card FREE
Military Veterans - free admission offered on selected dates (please see below)
We are a Blue Star Museum! Active Duty, Guard and Reserves spouse/partner and immediate family admitted FREE with ID. May 15, 2021 - Armed Forces Day through September 6, 2021 Labor Day Weekend.
We are Open Year-Round:
Tuesday-Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are Closed Mondays as well as Thanksgiving, Christmas
& New Year's Day.
We will be OPEN the following Monday holidays:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 18. 2021)
- Presidents Day (February 15, 2021)
- Memorial Day (May 31, 2021)
- Labor Day (September 6, 2021)
We will offer free admission to Military Veterans the following days in 2021:
- Saturday, March 27TH (Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 11 (Veterans Day)
Special Museum Closure Date
The Museum will be closed to the public on the following day(s):
- Thursday, January 14, 2021
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021
22550 Van Buren Blvd. (at I-215)
Riverside, CA 92518
We currently are not able to accept payment methods such as Apple Pay or Google Pay
millions of Tripadvisor
travelers place this
Attraction in the top