Community Service Request Form
This form is a request for those seeking to complete hours for school
1. One form per person (please fill out multiple forms per community service request.)
2. Filling out this form is a request to do community service at March Field Air Museum.
3. The Volunteer Coordinator will review your request and contact you within 1 week to set up an interview within 2 weeks.
4. Your request will be approved/denied upon availability and need.
5. No walk ins. You must fill out this form prior to showing up. If arrangements have not been made prior to arrival, then you will not be allowed to volunteer.
6. Dress code will be enforced.
7. If you are under the age of 16 then you will need to have your guardian here with you during the duration of your community service. No exceptions.
8. A " No Show" will result in zero hours and you will not be eligible to volunteer at MFAM again.
9. You may not bring friends or others to volunteer with you. Each person must be approved ahead of time by the Volunteer Coordinator.
10. At the end of your volunteer service you must allow 48 hours for any signed paperwork that is needed. Make sure to call/email the volunteer coordinator to get this paperwork (information will be provided during interview).
March Field Air Museum has the right to not allow anyone back to perform community service if the previous work has been deemed unsatisfactory or if there was any violation of museum rules or policies.