Membership in the March Field Air Museum provides you with free regular admission year-round, with these privileges being extended (depending upon your selected membership level) to just you, or you and a spouse/partner, or also including all chidren in your immediate family. Our current membership levels are follows:
- Free Admission for two named adults, plus all children in your immediate family under age 18. Two membership cards are provided, one each to the primary named adults.
- 10% Discount in the Museum Store (excluding certain already-discounted items)
- E-mail Notifications for upcoming special events and programs
- Special Member Discounts on tickets for selected museum special events
- All of the above, except that Free Admission benefits apply to one named adult
- All of the above, except that Free Admission benefits apply to one named adult. Identification may be requested. Senior is defined as 65+.
Join Today by calling us at (951) 902-5949, by visiting the museum in-person, or by dowloading the Membership Application below and returning it to us by mail or in person. All membership contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Coming soon: Online membership signups and renewals, PLUS a "Couple" membership level which will allow admission for two named adults, and an "Extended Family" level which will offer free admission for parents AND grandparents PLUS all children under 18!
If you have any questions about becoming a member, please contact our Membership and Marketing Coordinator, Valerie Glass at 951.992.9405 or firstname.lastname@example.org.