The March Field Air Museum is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, medical condition,
national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, citizenship, or other classifications identified and protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Current Job Openings (1)
Events Set-Up Associate
March Field Air Museum – Riverside, CA
- 18+ years old
- Speak English
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- Must be able to walk/stand duration of shift
- Display a high level of attention to detail & safety
- Must maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Must have own transportation
March Field Air Museum Events department is looking for an Events Set-Up Associate. This is a part-time position for evenings and weekends. Candidate must have a flexible schedule, be a people person, willing to work on a team and have a good attitude. Hand deliver application or Apply in person at the museum, 22550 Van Buren Blvd, Riverside, CA 92518 Please no phone calls.