Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Amy Foht (Thursday, February 25 16 11:36 pm EST)

Thank you so much for making my husband's surprise a total success! I will definitely be keeping in contact for future events. I would have used this facility in my previous occasions had I known how
    unique and great everyone is. Thank you again for a great surprise party for my husband!

• Amy Foht (Tuesday, February 16 16 05:06 am EST)

This was the greatest place for my husband's surprise birthday party. The faculty and set up was fantastic and truly caring and one of a kind. I will definitely be reusing this great historic and
    unique place for many life celebrations. Thank you everyone for making this celebration one of our great lifetime memories that we will be talking about and sharing generation after generation. The
    March Field Air Museum is definitely a hidden treasure that needs to be shared.

• Edward Navoy (Thursday, August 27 15 10:53 pm EDT)

One of the times I went to your museum you had an open cockpit day. That was so outstanding. Getting to go into a piece of history. I loved every minute of it. Do you do that anymore?

• Johne888 (Saturday, September 06 14 03:56 am EDT)

I am so grateful for your blog article.Really thank you! Fantastic. aacfbaeececk

• Deborah Daniels (Saturday, August 16 14 11:37 pm EDT)

Please add me to your mailing list!

• Larry and Phyllis Stumpf (Tuesday, February 11 14 07:12 pm EST)

Thank you so much for the set up and arrangements for the Super Bowl Party-as you saw, everyone enjoyed themselves. The food was superb, drinks and snacks abundant and all went just like you planned
    (despite my early concerns) Thank you again,

• Katarina M. Johangiry (Tuesday, February 11 14 07:05 pm EST)

I just wanted to send a HUGE THANK YOU for Saturday night! Everything ran so smooth and your staff was amazing, kind and very helpful throughout the evening. I really appreciate all of the hard work
    you and your team dedicated towards the event. I look forward to working with you again!